Flanging and punching machine model Rotor 4
The Rotor 4 stands out with the efficiency to execute flanging, punching and stiffening re-flanging in a simple and fast fashion on duct. The machine can do all the a.m. operations with an only one positioning of the piece. Ideal machine for axial fans.
The main strong points of LUCAS flanging machines are:
- fast and simple to use, such as for example the quick tool change feature and its user friendly machine programming
- long tool life due to a sturdy construction of the working units with a particular attention to the sliding both for “hydraulic” or “electronic” control of stroke by “brushless” motor and guiding by recirculating balls screws
- Ability to find and develop solutions with a high degree of customization
- The flanging-punching and closed re-flanging units are positioned in radial sense respect to the work piece and their positioning is easy and quick thanks to some handwheels and mechanical position indicators.
- The ferrule is clamped directly on the spindle through an expansion equipment which is provided with interchangeable sectors that can be easily manufactured.
- Electrical panel complete with PLC and “touch screen” service panel for work sequence management
- Safety devices: two-handed control button on swivelling console, safety guards at the sides and at the rear of the machine, safety light guard at the front of the machine;
|Max. thickness (R. 400 N / mm2)||1-6|
|Ø Min - Max (mm)||250-2000|
|Lenght of ferrule Ø Min - Max (mm)||130-1250|
|Flanging radius (mm)||30|
|Flanging lenght (mm)||100|
This product contains reserved videos. Enter Your private area to see them.